Selling a business is one of the largest financial transactions that an entrepreneur will make in their lifetime. Elk Capital Partners was formed to give owners an attractive liquidity event with transitional assurance. We can help owners unlock the tremendous wealth accumulated in their business while transferring ownership to an operating team that is focused on the long-term success of the company. Managing Partner Eric Kristensen will join the senior management team post-acquisition and is dedicated to preserving the entrepreneurs legacy, building upon the incredible success the entrepreneur has established and partnering with the highest level of integrity with employees, suppliers, and customers.
- Prosper from a liquidity event and step back from the day-to-day business or assume a more focused role (board level or operational) yet maintain the long-term legacy of the business and continue to build upon the success you have worked so hard to build.
Peace of Mind
- Your business will not become just a number within a portfolio, absorbed within a larger parent company or positioned for a quick flip through cost cutting measures and headcount reduction. We are in it for the long haul!
- You are handing the reins to an ambitious, talented and energetic manager excited to build the company to the next level.
- Eric will infuse new energy and bring the same entrepreneurial spirit that helped you successfully build the business into what it is today.
Understand Your Concerns
- We will work to meet your personal goals as an owner, a manager, a partner and a member of your community.
- We will move quickly to execute a timely transaction. We have significant capital and can move quickly to close.
- We will operate under strict confidentiality
- Elk Capital Partner’s unique structure allows us to custom tailor deal terms to address the various different needs of a seller (e.g. estate planning, tax concerns, lifestyle preferences, continued wealth creation or other desires).
- We are open to partnering with entrepreneurs through retained equity ownership and/or continued employment contracts.
- We believe that throughout this entire process building and fostering relationships, with you, your employees, your customers, your suppliers and the communities you are part of, is priority number one and the foundation for success. We see these groups as people and not as members of a transaction. Businesses are more than just a vehicle to earn a living and make money and too often that is forgotten.